Somewhere between shoveling, complaining about how cold it is, and trying to figure out how to get my twinkle lights hung without a ladder, the season of gift giving has snuck up on me. I find myself compulsively checking the shipping information of my online purchases to make sure everything will arrive before my holiday celebrations. I’ve taken the stress out of online shopping for my fellow gift giving procrastinators and present a list of ten gifts available on Amazon Prime for under $20. Enjoy!
1. Hydro Flask Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Food Flask – Okay, this one actually isn’t under $20 but I promise the rest are. A great stocking stuffer for the outdoor enthusiast in your life who is on the go no matter the season. Use this flask for food or beverages, hot or cold and throw it in your bag when you’re done.
2. Capri Blue Volcano Printed Travel Tin Candle – This smells so good. Not too seasonal, not too floral, a subtly strong scent good for any occasion. I have this candle burning in my living room and it freshens and lightens things up.
3. Aeropress Coffee and Espresso Maker – For the java junkie in your life, or the person that has it all. Brewing coffee new ways is cool and interesting. The Aeropress is a quick and easy alternative to drip coffee.
4. Spirograph – A fun gadget for kids and adults. Make intricate geometric shapes in seconds using gears, stencils and markers. This is fun toy for a doodler or arts and crafts fan.
5. Darn Tough Merino Wool Crew Light Sock – Not only are these socks the warmest I’ve come across, they come with a lifetime guarantee. Well worth the investment – these socks will keep your feet warm and dry without adding too much bulk.
6. Turtle Fur Fleece Neck Warmer – Neck warmers are a great alternative to scarves for your more active winter adventures. These come in a bunch of different colors.
7. Ruffwear Safety Beacon – For the four legged friend in your life! Keep an eye on your pooch in the dark, great for the dog park or a walk around the block. This light has different settings, is very bright and is easy to attach to a collar.
8. Pipcorn – A great snack for a cozy movie night in. Pipcorn is miniature popcorn (seriously! It’s tiny) that comes in a bunch of different flavors. I like Rosemary the best. They have gift packs online as well.
9. Brain Science Coloring Book – Coloring books are great – this one focuses on pattern and repetition, my favorite! Lots of intricate details in this book, a good mix of thin and wide lines. I am hoping for this one in my stocking.
10. 10% Happier by Dan Harris – A great way to start 2017. Dan Harris shares his journey through mindful meditation and reducing stress in his every day life. This is a quick read that is witty, smart, useful and interesting. I recommend it to all adults. There is also a great 10% Happier app that is free to download.
Take advantage of Amazon Prime’s free two-day shipping. Get your orders in within the next couple of days to ensure your gifts will arrive before the holidays. Good luck my fellow procrastinators.